Voice biometrics can be used alone to provide a convenient method of authentication or as part of a two-factor authentication process, combined with something the customer know Viz: PIN or a Passcode.
- Protect your customers, protect yourself
- Ease security fears and increase adoption / uptake of transaction-based services
- Cost for Resetting PIN (30% of calls coming in to contact center for Password reset; Strong ROI)
- Fraud Protection
- Emphasize convenience, personalization, and security
- Simple, one-step access to the device or application
- Support multiple, personalized user accounts on a shared device
- Identify your customers to know them better and provide services to them across devices
- Increase brand loyalty through personalized service, making it unattractive to switch to competitors
Using a secure & convenient identification & Verification process it becomes easy and secure to access system.